THE DESIGNERS CREATE A BETTER LOGO
Below are listed some responses
we've received from customers in regards to their logo concepts. All of
them have in common:
· Organized ideas
2: Keep the font for LE IUS and lets work on the X
3: Like all colors
4: Keep the font
5: I don't want the X to look like an H. Lets try to keep it looking more
like an X and lets see what we can come up with but must keep a cross
kind of X. If we can work on this idea would be great. My old logo has
to it but I do not like the ends of the X on my old logo.
1) I appreciated the idea and I personally
very much. However, please, try to fix the concept
with a bit more of conservative impact...
2) colors are fine... In particular, I suggest the red
you used for the comma up the "I", might be brilliant red.
(the one included in the example looks like bordeaux...)
3) the fonts are fine but feel free to change if it's the case,
accordingly the more conservative approach requested in point 1.
4) Finally, please try to add under the words
DIRITTO PENALE - DIRITTO DEL LAVORO
the following sentence:
ORDINE FORENSE E CAMERA PENALE DI MILANO
same fonts and justified as the sentence above.
(It's just a test to see how it looks
1. Basic Concept #1
- Logo: outer circle should be closed ie. contine the
line around to complete the circle;
- Logo: remove crossed flames inside the circle
- Logo: insert inside the circle
(A) interlinking circles or
(B) orbital rings like the planet Saturn or
(C) atomic molecule with an atoms orbiting in a circle
or two crossed circles with atoms orbiting
(D) Any other concepts you can think of which
incorporate circles or orbital rings as a theme
3. Colors are ok - no changes necessary
4. Logo #1 font face is ok - no changes
1) We chose basic logo number 1.
2) The same blue like in our homepage
should be in the logo. The logo looks a little bit pale right now.
We definitely like the slogan 3, 2, Won the contract!" and
want it in the logo
3) We like the orange and the idea
to color the three syllables in different colors. We added the logo already
into the homepage and realized that we would like to have our homepage-blue
in the logo. With orange and probably black or another color from the
homepage. Please experiment with colors and show us your ideas.
4) We like the font and the idea
with the hammer over the o. Probably the o could
be compressed a little bit. (Look of action!) Please experiment with 3,
2 Won the contract! a little bit.
5) Nothing. We like your idea very
1) Which basic logo concept is chosen to
be refined? The logo number 5.
2) What general changes do you think
that should be done to the logo that you chose in Q1?
Im just a little bit afraid it seems common, could you
just add a personalized touch, keeping its futurist style? Only needs
small change, I really love it.
3) Which colors should be kept or replaced in the logo concept that you
chose in Q1?
Colors are fine.
4) Which font face should be kept or replaced in the logo that you chose
The font face is perfect.